Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some Awesome Infographics



Some very nice infographics aired on Hungry Beast, ABC TV on 3 March 2010. Which a friend sent on via his Tweetdeck on Facebook, that I saw while getting my daily fix of the Sartorialist and at the same time giving in to a guilty pleasure of getting a top weekly score on frikkin' Bejewelled - the bane of my existence, that I got hooked on when I played it on my sister's iPhone 3 weeks ago while we were looking for directions via Google maps for a place to eat, which we used to access Wikipedia over dinner to find the name of the man who wrote for the sitcom 'Alf' who was played in a movie by Ben Stiller. His name was Jerry Stahl, and I stuck it in my Facebook status and in reply, someone uploaded a photo of Jerry on my wall, which they found via Google image search. By this point in time I was trying to figure out the theme song to Full House without resorting to Youtube because, you know, that's just cheating.

I thought this video oddly appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I totally enjoyed that clip! thanks for posting it :)

    ReplyDelete